Wednesday, June 17, 2009

End of school!


Krista with Joseph who was born two days later that Em



My principal Stacy with Emery

This seemed like yesterday!! Now I am about to start back up! Ugh. I went back for the last week of school to pack up my room. It was a super stressful week. I think that I was the last one there on last possible day to be out of the building. Emery was there all day with us too. I just stuck her in the sling and went to work. Krista who had baby Joseph two days after Emery was there too with him. It was so good to see her. We had kind of similar situations so she was such a source of support for me. It was so cute to get the two babies together. Also, my principal that was so awesome during the school year with anything involving the pregnancy was leaving the school. That was kind of sad. I just remember leaving school so excited about spending a whole three months with Emery. They went so fast! Boo!

No comments: