Friday, December 5, 2008

Birthday Weekend

The new wardrobe for a while-It was fun shopping for it!
My Mom and Dad


Me, Nat, and Jess


My Family
Well the night of my birthday we all went out to eat. Betty, Jess, Nat, Ty, and Kate met me and my family out for dinner. We just went to just went to a place close to our house. Betty and my Mom always have a great time together. They took grandmother-t0-be pictures and everything. It was just a great birthday! My great friends at school had surprised me with Starbucks and doughnuts! They had decorated my door at school, and had some gifts for me. They are just so sweet! It was just one of the best days. The fact that my family came in town was enough to celebrate, but then you add in the pregnancy, and awesome friends, and there is just so much to be happy for. To top it all off my Mom made us an early Thanksgiving dinner since I was not going to go home for Thanksgiving. It was so good!! Cynthia came over to eat with us, and we had just an awesome time! Then my Mom took me maternity clothes shopping! That was super fun! I got alot of clothes that I still kind of don't fit into, but I am sure my time will come! Nat also got some maternity tops for me that I am dying to wear. I just need a little more belly! I had a really good weekend, and the best birthday ever! Thanks everyone!

No comments: