Friday, December 5, 2008

Christmas cheer!

So much fun! This Santa looked great!

Let the bellies begin: Me-19 weeks and Paige-17 weeks
Our cute table



All of us at the Christmas dinner


My good friend Hillary invited me and some of our friends to a Christmas dinner at her church. It was so pretty there. The tables all had an individual theme! Our table was the divas table. How appropriate! There was a Christmas variety show that just really put me in the Christmas spirit. I love the holidays! I always have such a great time with this group of girls. Thanks Hill! Great idea! Then a few days later, Nat and I went over to a Christmas tea- red dress gathering for Paige's Mom. The lady who had the party had such a beautiful house! There were Christmas decorations everywhere. I wish I had a creative bone in my body somewhere, but I don't. I can just admire someone else's creativity. Santa was there, and I can't help but get giddy when I see him. It was so much fun! Don't take notice of the red top that I happen to be wearing in both pics! Red maternity tops can be hard to find!

No comments: