Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Girl fun...

Me and Christy(due in 9 days!)


Paige and me...we know what this looks like.

Paige, me, Christy, and Khiandra-Excuse the lack of shoes on my part!


So Saturday my friend Khiandra had Paige, Christy, and I over for a "Pizzaz Party." It is her own company that has make-up people and hair people come over and make you look fabulous. Then a photographer is there to take pictures. There were quite a few girls there, so it just wasn't us. It was alot of fun!! There was some yummy food that Paige and I just happened to jump into first. Oink. Everyone looked really great after being made over, however I did not like my hair. It wasn't anything the hairstylist did, but just my own weirdness! I still ended up buying pictures though. I haven't had any maternity pics so I felt like I should buy some! It was really nice catching up with the girls and getting a little make-over!

No comments: