Thursday, March 19, 2009

30 week appointment


So we have entered the 30's! It is pretty crazy. Women have their babies in their 30's alot of times so it just kind of made me realize I could have mine soon! We had a doctor's appointment that day and we had our very last ultrasound. It will be the last time we see our little girl in my belly. She looked great! The doctor said that the baby weighed around 3.5 lbs., and that the baby would most likely weigh 8.5 lbs! What??? I thought that I would have a small baby for some reason. She also said that the baby had big feet! Could our baby possibly be tall later? We got to see her practice breathing. We could see her chest going up and down. It is so amazing what they learn to do inside of the belly. Everything else looked great! I have officially gained 24 pounds and have 10 weeks to go! Yikes! I am slowly making my way up the scale! Must be those fries and root beer floats that I have been snacking on!

No comments: