Thursday, March 19, 2009

Our 8th anniversary...




Well we have now been married 8 years!! This was our last anniversary without a baby! Things will be so different from here on. I am really happy that we got to have so much time to ourselves before starting a family. I have really enjoyed just hanging out and basically doing whatever we have wanted to do. We have had a lot of quality time together! We are so ready to start our little family now. We really can't wait! It has been a fun eight years with some speed bumps along the way, but we have loved every minute of it. I can't wait to see what this next year brings! We decided to just keep it low key for our anniversary night, and just went to Anamia's. Sadly I wasn't the least bit hungry. I couldn't even eat my dessert! That is pretty serious. We thought it would be nice to name the baby on our anniversary, but we couldn't do it. We are being so weird about the name! Well we tried...

No comments: