Thursday, March 19, 2009

6 weeks left!

34 weeks today! Why is time going so fast???? I am not even close to being ready. We are only 6 weeks away from seeing this little being that has been kicking me to death for the last month. Her kicks have gotten so hard. I am wondering exactly how big she is. I have gained 4 pounds since my last appointment and am almost at the 30 pound weight gain mark. It will probably be a ton more since my appetite has picked up! I have eaten out everyday this week. That would be okay if I wasn't eating french fries, ice cream, and pizza! Oh well, my days of doing that have almost passed! I have been very fortunate thus far. I feel pretty good! I have noticed that I am way more sleepy than I have been in the past few weeks. Also, my feet hurt a lot and get fat from time to time. Other than those things, I am pretty normal. I am so hoping that it stays this way! I won't hold my breath.

No comments: