Thursday, March 19, 2009

And the winner is...

It is a miracle! We have finally named our little one! We have thought about it to the point of overthinking it. I finally just left it up to Neal because I got tired of thinking about it. I originally really wanted Sofia, but changed my mind. Then we wanted Savannah. From Savannah, it went to thinking about Mackenzie (Kenzie), to Emery. One thing that has always stayed the same is the middle name Nicole. We just really like Nicole! It went with every name that we picked. It especially goes with Emery which is now baby Staab's name! It was originally a boy's name, but it works for a girl as well! I am just so happy that we have decided on something! I hope she likes her name, and I hope that she looks like an Emery. I don't know what an Emery would look like, but I just hope it fits her! Whoohoo! Now I can start putting her name on everything!

2 comments:

Dan and Stacia Engelhardt said...

I Looooove the name Emery, it is so cute:)

Jocelyn said...

Congratulations on Baby Emery! I know you don't know me, but I read the good news on Paige's blog (I don't know Paige either, but I read her blog often and I know her friend Allison).