Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Packing day

All clear!

The family before baby

So nice of Jeff to come help!




Neal protecting the furniture

Well it was finally time to pack up the guest room, and start getting the nursery together. I had put it off long enough. I am a really bad procrastinator, but I figured that I still had some time left! We started to pack up everything, and decided to just store it in our garage. Neal's truck can't really fit in there anyways, so we could just use up the entire half. Hillary and Jeff came over to help us move stuff down, and I am so thankful for them. That really helped us so much. Finally the room was ready for the crib! Everything was really starting to move much faster now. I felt like I couldn't keep up with all that needed to be done for some reason. At about this time, I was starting to feel really tired again, and really didn't want to do anything. Nat actually warned me that that would happen, and that I should probably get stuff done sooner. I missed that boat I guess. Next we had to get the crib in there! Couldn't wait...

No comments: