Sunday, May 24, 2009

My School shower

The happy parents-to-be

The best people to work with!

Krista and I delivered two days apart

My sweet friend and fellow first grade teacher Hillary and me

Me and Lindsay-she is due August 24th with a baby boy



Lindsay, Melanie and me


As everyone says, there was definitely something in the water at my school because we had 5 girls pregnant at the same time. There were losts of bellies in the hallway! Well my school shower was the Monday before I went into the hospital. I barely made that one as well. It was a triple shower. It was for my friends Lindsay, Melanie, and myself. Melanie is due in July with a baby girl, and Linds with a boy in August. I was so glad to be having the shower with them! I think I would have been too embarrassed to be there alone. It was such a neat thing to be able to have such fun girls to be pregnant with and to gripe about some the not so fun things of pregnancy, but also to share in the good things, like kicks, and shopping for the nursery... My school has been really supportive since the very beginning. I could not have been at a better place with better people!

No comments: