Thursday, March 19, 2009

Nursery time!




Packing up the room



So most people that know me well, know that I am a procrastinator. I have always been and sadly always will be that way. I seem to work better under a time crunch. So it is no surprise that with a month left I have nothing ready. So Natalie took me to Lone Star Baby, which is where I ended up getting our crib. Finally! Now, all we have to do is clear out our guest room, and closet. I said that I would start this during Spring Break. Well we are a few days into Spring break and I have cleared out the closet!! Now if we can just get the furniture out of there. I feel like we have at least started things. I washed all of her clothes, and that took two days to do! It is sad what the dryer does to new clothes. Everything really fades right away. I refuse to dry from now on. It is pretty exciting to start washing the clothes and hanging it up. That means a baby is really close to using them. Crazy! Today Neal and I will try to do just a little more. I had such high hopes for this week, and have only done half of what I wanted to do. Hopefully she doesn't surprise us with an early arrival! We would be in so much trouble!

No comments: