Sunday, January 4, 2009

Ahh...Christmas


The family

Me and Kim at PF Changs

Me and Preeti
Neal with John and Preeti's baby Shyla





Me and Jess

Kate eating one of my chocolate covered strawberries

21 weeks pregnant

I absolutely love the holidays! From Christmas parties to going home, I love it all. I am a little backwards in my posts, but I am going to add some pics on this post from Ty and Natalie's annual Christmas party. I look forward to it every year. I love the running around before it begins to hanging out after it's over. It is a great start to the holidays. This year was just a little more special for me though! We had a great time! Soon after the party I was counting the days to go home for Christmas. I look forward to staying home for a full week. Leaving the dogs is the only drawback. It is sad leaving them. Neal and I got to see some friends that we never really get to see. My 90 year grandmother got to see her first granchild pregnant with her first great-granchild. I bet she was giving up on ever seeing that! I am glad that she is able to experience this with us! We ate a whole lot and basically just enjoyed hanging with my family. It always goes so fast though. I get to go back in two weeks so I am really happy about that! Next Christmas is going to be a totally different story...

1 comment:

Paige said...

You had a good Christmas, but next year, you wont believe how much better it is!!!!!!!