Thursday, January 22, 2009

More baby fun!

The Family





Me and my Grandmother

Betty, me, and my Mom
Me and my Mom

Me and my cousin Claudia

I went back home to El Paso for the last time without my baby! That was kind of a funny feeling. My Mom through a family shower for me, and my mother-in-law Betty went with me. It was so much fun! We basically shopped and ate for most of the weekend. It felt like Spring. The weather was great! On Sunday was my shower. My Mom had it at a restaurant that was so yummy! Mexican food is the best! Most of the women in my family came to it, and that was really special. Because I don't live at home, I don't get to see many of them. The baby has so many outfits to choose from! She is pretty excited there in my belly thinking of all of her new clothes. This has been such a great experience so far! I can't wait to see her though! I am ready for her to make her appearance! I am dying to use all of her new baby stuff! The plane flight there and back was funny. She like kicked the entire time. I hope she wasn't uncomfortable or something. It isn't like her to kick me for long periods of time. I am happy that I don't have to fly anymore. Between the bladder issues, and the legs falling asleep issues, I am more than happy to just stay local!

No comments: