Thursday, October 16, 2008

Almost there...

Not much going on at 12 weeks!

So this first trimester has been intense. The intense part comes from this trimester just being a scary time during the pregnancy. One can't get too excited because it just may not work this time. I basically have feared that this entire time. I have been excited, but not fully. I am always holding back. As I come close to the end of my trimester, I can't help but to feel more settled into my reality. This may just work this time! Aside from my little setback that I had at six weeks, this has been a pretty uneventful pregnancy thus far. I have had the basic symptoms like super fatigue, no appetitite, and of course frequent visits to the bathroom. I fall asleep great, but toss and turn throughout the night. That is kind of annoying. Other than that everything has been great. I am looking forward to the future and can't wait to be in my second trimester. Apparently my appetite will come back with a vengeance! I am looking forward to that. I eat alot of soup right now, and bean burritos. I don't crave those things, but my stomach seems to be okay with them. I am ready to be hungry! I love food. However, my legs are starting to change. I kind of fear what will happen to them in the next few months. They are kind of growing! What is going on? I am not even showing or anything. Well I am not wanting to complain because I have wanted this to happen and I totally welcome it. It is still funny to me though...

No comments: