Monday, October 27, 2008

Just checking...

Well I am very lucky in that I have a brother-in-law that does ultrasounds. Right at my 12 weeks I started to get a little paranoid. I happened to go on a field trip on the school bus that scared me. Of course I have first pregnancy paranoia. Anyhow, I was airborne for like two seconds and slammed into the seat. Common sense should have told me not to sit in the back of the bus. So I was weirded out by that and decided to go ahead and call on my brother-in-law Mark. Last Sunday morning I had like a 20 minute ultrasound! It was great! The baby was already sucking it's thumb! I had just seen it at 10 weeks and it was not even close to doing that. This actually looked like a baby. He said that everything looked good so far! The heartbeat was at around 164, which according to old wive's tales would mean that I was having a girl! Well I know better, so I won't hold my breath. I have always felt like I was having a boy for some reason. I guess only time will tell! I am hoping to find out at 16 weeks. The first weeks are just taking forever...

2 comments:

Paige said...

I can't wait to go get our ultrasounds together! That will be fun!!

Natalie said...

Me too! Can I just come along and find out too! Or at least let's go with that party idea you had earlier! That would be super fun!!!! We can plan a fun meal...have some toasting champaigne...well for me...and find out together!