Saturday, October 4, 2008

A little history...

So I just want to give a little background on Neal and I. We have been together for almost 12 years, and married for 7. We met while going to UTEP. Go Miners! He is originally from Arlington, but went out there to play football. My whole family is out in El Paso, so I just never left. We have alot of great friends in El Paso, as well as all of my family, so we try and go back as much as possible. We got married in February 2001, and moved out to Dallas in June of that same year. It was really hard to leave home, but I think that I just needed a change, and a chance to experience something different. We came to Dallas, and just basically struggled in our early 20's, but I think that is pretty normal! I probably had about four jobs before deciding to be a teacher. It is the best decision that I could have made for myself! It is a great fit for me. I teach bilingual kids and they are just a sponge soaking up everything I give them. It is a great feeling! We have been just kind of hanging out with friends, going out of town, and just enjoyng our childless years. We have had alot of time to ourselves and are now ready to be parents! Well being parents wasn't quite ready for us...

No comments: