Wednesday, October 8, 2008

A brief reflection

Well in my joy of our great news, I couldn't help but reflect on one of the hardest things that I have gone through. Infertility changes you. I feel like I can handle alot more than I used to. I definitely don't fear shots or blood draws anymore. You know, IVF wasn't as horrific as I thought it was going to be. Now, don't get me wrong, women have all kinds of experiences with this, and mind just happened to be good. I was lucky. I didn't have any of the major problems that can happen during a cycle. It wasn't the ideal situation, but it was one of our only options, and I am happy that we went through with it. I had some IVF friends that really helped me to get through some of the confusing parts of this. I have to mention my friend Genna who I reconnected with after many years. She had a little experience with this. She was basically on call the whole time I was doing my cycles. I will never forget that. This experience has made this pregnancy all the more sweeter! Love it!

No comments: