Wednesday, October 8, 2008

One more try...

So I couldn't believe that out first attempt at having our own baby failed. I knew IVF failed for alot of people, but I just didn't think that it would be us. We kind of had to re-group and get a plan together. I function best when I have a life itinerary. We met with our doctor and discussed the possible reasons for failure. There really weren't any. It just didn't work. That really doesn't help me because I would like to know that there are things we could improve on. The only thing that was going to fix how I felt, was to try it again. Neal and I were thinking October, but when the doctor said that it could happen as early as the end of July, we were in! It would be great timing for me because if it worked, I would have like 4 months off with the baby! I didn't even think twice. We went for it! I am not so sure that my body was ready for it, but mentally it was great! So off we went...

1 comment:

Paige said...

I am so with you on having a life itenerary.