Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Hard to believe!

Well we received the best news ever! The best part was calling our parents, and friends. I had to call with bad news the last time, so this was really refreshing! I called my mother first, and Neal called his Mom. I then called Natalie right afterwards. We both started crying. It was just so surreal. That whole day was surreal. I then called my close friend Paige, who by the way is, 2 weeks pregnant behind me. Fun! Those were the first phone calls. I loved making them! When I called my mother, I told her not to get too excited because it was so early in the process. She was likely to go out and buy something had I not said that. My parents have been patiently waiting for this moment! So I had to go in two days after my pregnancy test to make sure my numbers were doubling. They were! What a relief. I was able to relax a little bit. Meanwhile, I was having crazy dreams! I dreamed of a gigantic slice of peach pie, and then one about Bon Jovi cooking in my kitchen. I was having like three dreams a night! All was going well! I couldn't shake this endless fear of miscarriage though. It kind of became a problem for me. It was constantly in my mind. I was really paranoid. I guess I still kind of am, but I was really bad at the beginning. I am sure that that is fairly normal. Right?

No comments: