Monday, October 27, 2008

The good old days...

Having dinner at Palomino's before the show...



Just getting started...


Christy, me, Nat, and Paige

Nothing like a New Kid's concert to make you want to be a little pre-teen again. They were highlight of my early years. The bad hair, and clothes were just the cherry on top. So Nat, Paige, Christy, and I headed to the much anticipated New Kid's concert. I had been excited since July. It was so worth the wait! We had such a good time! We stood all night. I really did feel young again. It was the most I had moved since July! I had been so afraid to move anything that had to do with the baby that my moves had been so minimal. I was actually sore from dancing the next day! It felt good to just relax and let loose. I am so happy that we all got to go together. We each really appreciated their classic dance moves, the pants dropping Donnie, and the shirtless Jordan. Classic...

3 comments:

Paige said...

It was so much more fun than I expected. Thanks for putting it all together.

Natalie said...

Oh oh oh oh oh...oh oh oh oh...oh oh oh oh....the right stuff!

Such a great night! Can we go again this week? Please.....ha ha ha

Natalie said...

Ha....kind of funny....you know u were just telling me how the baby has a pointy chin...if you look in this pic of the 4 girls...we all kind of do! Not one square jaw in the bunch....

SHE/he will fit right in. I'm calling girl. I have been hesitant to guess...but all day today I have been thinking girl.